Today, Ubisoft in collaboration with Konami Digital Entertainment released the latest Epic Crossover for Brawlhalla with characters Simon Belmont and Alucard. The Epic Crossovers are available for 300 Mammoth Coins via the in-game store.
Brawlhalla-vania: Simon Belmont & Alucard Launch Trailer
Simon Belmont, an Epic Crossover for Jhala, is a prominent vampire hunter from the 17th century. He is often referred to as the most famous vampire hunter of all time and belongs to the ancestral Belmont Clan, and he is the heir to the renowned Vampire Killer whip. Simon Belmont uses his Morning Star Sword and a Battle Axe, and his Signatures include:
- Sword Signatures
- Side Signature – After covering his weapon in fire, Simon leaps forward with a powerful, fiery attack.
- Neutral Signature – Simon throws some Holy Water up into the sky, then strikes it with his Morning Star. This causes an explosion that sends enemies flying.
- Down Signature – After briefly powering up with some fire, Simon lets loose a quick, hefty swing of his Morning Star to knock his opponents away.
- Axe Signatures
- Side Signature – Guided by the Ferryman across the Dead River, Simon moves to strike his opponents with his Battle Axe.
- Neutral Signature – Simon swings his axe, jumps up, and lets out a devastating attack with his Vampire Killer whip.
- Down Signature – Simon spins in a circle and sweeps enemies away with this low, repeated swing of his axe.
Alucard, an Epic Crossover for Ezio, is the son of Dracula, the most iconic vampire of all time. The name Alucard, Dracula’s name in reverse, is a representation of how he stands against his father’s evil beliefs. Alucard is an adept swordsman who uses dark magic to fight his father’s wrath. Alucard uses his Ghost Familiar Orb and his iconic Sword, and his Signatures include:
- Orb Signatures
- Side Signature – Alucard turns his Ghost Familiar into a fireball to send at his enemies. He then viciously swipes with his claws.
- Neutral Signature – With the help of his Ghost Familiar, Alucard entraps his opponents in a coffin before launching them into the night.
- Down Signature – Alucard leaps up and transforms into his bat form. Then, after a brief flight, he swoops down to attack and transform back.
- Sword Signatures
- Side Signature – A quick slice with his sword leads to a follow up with his Heaven Sword. Alucard then unleashes his bat wings and blasts his enemies away.
- Neutral Signature – After floating quickly up into the sky, Alucard slashes opponents with his Heaven Sword then his own sword.
- Down Signature – Alucard cloaks himself in his cape, then grabs his enemy and slams them onto the ground. This stuns them and makes them vulnerable to more attacks.
The launch also kicks off the latest Crossover Event, featuring Dracula’s Castle as a map for free-for-all matches, Inverted Dracula’s Castle as a map for 1v1 matches, four new avatars, and a Vampire Bat sidekick. All items will still be purchasable and playable after the event ends. The game mode and maps will also still be playable after the event ends.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that transports over 80 million players to a fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Choosing from more than 50 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes, as well as online and local competitions. Brawlhalla also supports cross-platform play between the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation 4® and PlayStation 5® system, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices where players can play custom games and queue together for all online matchmaking.
For more information on Brawlhalla, please visit: brawlhalla.com
For the latest news on Brawlhalla and all of Ubisoft’s games, please visit: news.ubisoft.com.
About Blue Mammoth: Founded in 2009 and acquired by Ubisoft in 2018, Blue Mammoth Games is a development studio based in Atlanta, Georgia. The experienced team specializes in online multiplayer games with large player bases.
Blue Mammoth develops Brawlhalla, a Free-To-Play fighting game on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Windows PC, Mac, PlayStation® 4 and PlayStation 5® system, iOS, and Android devices. Brawlhalla has over 80 million players and is currently the most played fighting game on Steam.
About Ubisoft: Ubisoft is a creator of worlds, committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft’s global teams create and develop a deep and diverse portfolio of games, featuring brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Brawlhalla®, For Honor®, Far Cry®, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®, Just Dance®, Rabbids, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®, The Crew®, Tom Clancy’s The Division®, and Watch Dogs®. Through Ubisoft Connect, players can enjoy an ecosystem of services to enhance their gaming experience, get rewards and connect with friends across platforms. With Ubisoft+, the subscription service, they can access a growing catalog of more than 100 Ubisoft games and DLC. For the 2021–22 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €2,129 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2022 Ubisoft. All Rights Reserved. Brawlhalla is a registered or unregistered trademark of Blue Mammoth Games in the US and/or other countries. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Blue Mammoth Games is a Ubisoft Entertainment company.
About Konami Digital Entertainment: Konami Digital Entertainment, which is the core company of Konami Group, develops entertaining content for mobile, console and card games. The company is known for global franchises such as eFootball™, Metal Gear, Silent Hill, Castlevania, and Contra, as well as the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game series. www.konami.com/games/corporate/en/