To our tried and tested players: we’ve got news for you! Our very first expansion, Together We Rule is available for pre-purchase with a 10% off discount. The expansion will release on November 10th along with a major free update. More details are below.
GET 10% OFF BY PRE-PURCHASING TOGETHER WE RULE
Pre-purchase and release dates are now up for our diplomacy-focused expansion Together We Rule. Here’s a refresher on the contents:
- Congress of Humankind – Get involved in an inter-empire forum with the Congress of Humankind. The congress will allow players to vote and decide on global doctrines and arbitrate international conflicts together.
- Embassy – Use this new Quarter to sign agreements that are beneficial for both empires, like joint training or research agreements. Or use your Leverage currency to force an empire to take specific actions to your benefit, like lowering war support or enforcing demands.
- Agents – Use this new unit family to gather Leverage. They will also allow you to infiltrate, sabotage and disinform other empires.
- Diplomatic Affinity + 6 New Cultures – The new Diplomatic Affinity allows its cultures to have a more active role in the world’s diplomacy.
o Their Active Ability allows them to demilitarize a territory for 10 turns, while their Passive Ability allows all their units, beyond just agents, to collect Leverage.
o The 6 new cultures are the Sumerians, the Han Chinese, the Bulgarians, the Swiss, the Scots, and the Singaporeans.
- 6 new wonders, new narrative events, new music – Monument Valley, Pamukkale, Chocolate Hills, Eldgjá, Palace of Versailles, and the Congress of Humankind Headquarters.
FREE “METTERNICH” UPDATE ALSO COMING NOVEMBER 9th
Whether you decide to opt for the expansion or not, a big free update is headed your way the same day. The “Metternich” update will add new Stealth mechanics, revamp independent peoples, allow for third-party battle re-enforcements, and add new UI options and improvements.
Together We Rule will cost £15.99 or the regional equivalent at release, with a 10% discount applicable now through November 10th. It’s coming to Steam, Epic Games Store, and the Microsoft Store at release, with a 10% discount applicable now through November 10th.
We hope you enjoy!
– the Ampliteam
About Amplitude Studios SAS
Amplitude Studios SAS is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 120 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our current titles in production include HUMANKIND™, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age; and Endless™ Dungeon, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game. We’re best known for our critically acclaimed Endless™ series, played by millions worldwide, including Endless Space, Endless Legend, Dungeon of the Endless, and Endless Space 2.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
About SEGA Europe Limited:
SEGA Europe Limited is the European Distribution arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA CORPORATION, and a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. SEGA wholly owns the video game development studios Two Point Studios, Creative Assembly, Relic Entertainment, Amplitude Studios, Sports Interactive and HARDlight. SEGA Europe’s website is located at www.sega.co.uk